GO FUND ME FOR TOM STONE HEALTHCARE EXPENSES
From the BLS: The unemployment rate declined to 3.5 percent in September, and total nonfarm payroll employment rose by 136,000, the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics reported today. Employment in health care and in professional and business services continued to trend up…. Employment in government continued on an upward trend…
September Employment Report: 136,000 Jobs Added, 3.5% Unemployment Rate
More from my site
- November Employment Report: 266,000 Jobs Added, 3.5% Unemployment Rate
- August Employment Report: 105,000 Jobs Added Ex-Census, 3.7% Unemployment Rate
- October Employment Report: 148,000 Jobs Added ex-Census, 3.6% Unemployment Rate
- July Employment Report: 164,000 Jobs Added, 3.7% Unemployment Rate
- Thursday: Retail Sales, Unemployment Claims, Philly Fed Mfg, Builder Survey
- Trade Deficit decreased to $47.2 Billion in October
Tom Stone is going through various health issues, including upcoming chemo treatment for stage 4 non hodgkins lymphoma.
All of these health issues have impacted his finances, through an inability to work as well as out of pocket expenses for doctor's visits and medications.
Donate to Tom Stone go fund me campaign